Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 1 EOC: Expectations

When I first think of marketing research I think of those annoying people that stalk you in the mall asking you if they can bother you to fill out a survey. Many shoppers run in fear from these annoying researchers, but what I hope to uncover from this class is that market research isn’t always annoying and tedious but more interesting and helpful. I want to learn how I can conduct helpful research that will assist me when I start up my own company. I want to know who to hire and what kind of research will best benefit my type of company. I do also expect to conduct some sort of market research myself. I hope to uncover some valuable information that will help me along with my midterm and final’s projects for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment